Welcome to the Fox Superflow® sealed by Stan’s in Toowoomba!
This is your Rider Briefing for the event – check out the Virtual Rider Briefing from our Events Team and scroll down for important race-specific info. You will find links to all the important details and if you have any questions, always email us at email@example.com (or click on the messaging button on your screen) and always happy to chat at rego too!
- Virtual Rider Briefing
- Important race info
- General Race Information
Virtual Rider Briefing
THESE EPIC PARTNERS MAKE SUPERFLOW® POSSIBLE:
Important race info
About The Venue
Jubilee MTB Park, event centre entry via Amos Rd at the bottom of the range. Click here for directions!
Turn off the old highway (Toowoomba Connection Rd) at Withcott onto Jones Rd. At approximately 4km turn left onto Amos Rd. Parking is available on a property approximately 400m up Amos Rd on the left. Vehicles with trailers must turn in here (there is limited turning at the event hub). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a trailer parking spot near the event hub.
Event Hub is 400m further up Amos Rd.
Team/Family/Group tents and 1 vehicle can book a spot within the event hub area. Email email@example.com to confirm your spot and size of marquee.
- Parking at the event center entrance is not permitted and is reserved for pickup and drop off only.
- Event parking is situated approx 400mtrs along Amos Road, look for the flags and signage into the private property.
- Please follow the directions of our event staff and park only where directed.
- Please obey the NO PARKING signs along Amos Road.
This weekend 3 Fox Superflow tracks are operating both days with the added PRO track on Sunday only.
Click below for race map and track descriptions and a track preview by Johnny Lee @johnnytheg
Note, a couple of course changes to be aware of regarding the video –
- Lazer – HotRod track finishes at the lower end of the HotRod track, which is not shown in the video. – The A line is closed B line is open. The B line is narrow and rollable.
- Stan – Track change Dirty Granny not Turkey. Finish is still centrelink.
- Fox – as per video.
If you’re new to Rocky Trail and Fox Superflow® racing – welcome – and if you are one of our seasoned #rockytrailracers, thrilled to have you at the start line! We launched a brand-new website for the Fox Superflow® and it has all the important info in a new Venue Guide Section.
Please note, official camping is not allowed at the event. Toowoomba has a huge variety of accommodation options available in the region.
Catering Update, Fri 1:30pm:
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Giveaways and Prize draws
- Limited bike support will be available this weekend. Come prepared with spares!
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- 2 Unisex composite Toilets are on site
- No potable water available. Please bring sufficient supply.
Look out for the Random Draw sponsor prize winners across the weekend. To find out if you are winner, check your online results during the day and collect your prize. Note – All prizes need to be collected at the event otherwise the prize is forfeited.
- KTW Imports will be on site SUNDAY with a huge range of stock – stop and check out what is on offer.
- Defense Service Australia – talk to the team and see how you can be supported to race and work in the industry
- Shredding Trails have an awesome display of merch. Stop and chat with Michael
Perfect racing conditions, Sunny skies are predicted with a low of 10c and a high of 24c. Riding today Thursday was extremely hot.
Recycle – Reduce Waste
Rocky Trail is committed to reduce land waste from events. We ask all participants to take home your waste and sort into your household bins. Limited bins will be on site.
Superflow® Race Format, pick Sat or Sun as race day. This event offers the PRO Stage on the Sunday in addition.
Fox Superflow® Classic Format: 3 TIMED TRACKS, 5 RUNS, FASTEST ON EACH COUNTS!
Superflow® PRO Stage Format: 4 TIMED Tracks (ie, one additional one to the 3 stages), 5 runs, Fastest on each counts. You get the Pro Result in addition to the 3-stage classic format. More info & Pro Format FAQ’s here…
REMEMBER NO VEHICLE OR TOW SHUTTLES ALLOWED.
- At EVERY RACE we are offer 3 epic, gravity enduro stages called Fox, Stans & Lazer, plus an additional 4th Pro Track for this event.
- Racing is spread over 2 days, you choose what day you race.
- Racing starts at 9:00 am and you have till 3:30 pm to complete a minimum of 1 run per track to get a placing.
- You choose what order you ride the stages in.
- Ride each stage up to 5 times each, thats up to 15 race runs in total (if you have the legs!)
- Stages are an average of 2-3 minutes long, with untimed liaisons so take your time and chat with your mates.
- Return to the race village at any time for food, support or to rest!
- Technical assistance is permitted anywhere outside of your race runs.
- The fastest time on each race track gets added up to the final result across skill and age group classifications.
- More info here.
Early registration will be available across the weekend.
- Sunday racers can collect race plates from 3pm Saturday.
- Click here for Race Guide
- Click here for FAQ’s
- Click here for Race Rules
- Click here for eBike Policy – All eBike riders will need to sign the physical waiver at registration to confirm compliance
Registration from 7:30am to 1pm and racing starts at 9am. You can clock in times until 3:30pm – check the schedule tab in the Race Guide on the event website for more details. Scroll past the Venue Guide on the website and you will find detailed info on the Race Format and Additional Guidelines.
Have you got your insurance sorted for the day? You don’t need to be a member of any cycling association to race with Rocky Trail. Some offer great insurance packages which are worthwhile checking out and you are in charge of your own health insurance when racing with us.
Flip Insurance is a new Event Partner for Fox Superflow® and Rocky Trail cross-country events; you can find some more information here:
General Race Information
We are guaranteed a great weekend and look forward to seeing you all here!
- All track runs are live timed so check your result as you cross the line.
- PRIZE Ceremony: MTB DIRECT sponsors over $20,000 worth of online vouchers for this year’s series for your next shopping spree on their site for 1-2-3 category podium getters!
- Giveaways from our sponsors.
Rider List And Live Results
Race plates with passive timing chips, automatic race timing and LIVE results online all day.
All weekend you can find links to Rider List and LIVE Results via the drop-down menu from the event page on our website! Before the race day the page will display the RIDER LIST and from the race start onwards it will switch to LIVE then on Sunday after the race to final results. You can check these now and throughout the weekend via your mobile devices – to reduce touch points we will not have any public display computers on-site.
Event Updates During The Race/Weekend
We always announce any major updates mainly via the Facebook event page, as well as our news blog and email newsletters. Please feel comfortable to register knowing we will refund or transfer your entry if required.
Event Photos – Keen for a photo? The FOX track is the spot this WEEKEND
We can’t wait to see you smashing it! Remember, your race photos are included in your entry. Be sure to download them after the race and share your stories with eeeeeveryone using:
We need your help this weekend with marshalling two of the road crossing points. Give a couple of hours that would be amazing.
Rocky Trail is always looking for crew to support the riders. If you can lend a hand, complete our online form https://rockytrailentertainment.com/home/volunteering/ or contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the team. Riders luv seeing supporters at our events.
Rocky Trail Merchandise
- Rocky Trail Jerseys designed by Dharco ($75-$85)
- New Petrol blue colour range for 2023 : Rocky Trail X Sendy Hoodies $65 and T-shirts $35
- Socks $20
- Mudguards $25
- Available from the Rocky Trail rego desk all weekend!
Now Get Ready! See you at the start line!
Listen to Rocky Trail vibes to get ready or on the way to the race and connect with fellow #rockytrailracers via our FB Group!
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)
See you soon.