GASGAS Electroflow™ is Australias only dedicated E-Bike Gravity Enduro racing series!
GASGAS Bikes – Now available in Australia!
These bikes are a bit cheeky, they’re all about fun, roosting and they’re ready to shred and ROCK! They will fit right into our community, literally boosting the GASGAS Electroflow™ into its next chapter of the Superflow® history.
What Is GASGAS Electroflow™ Racing?
GASGAS is literally revving up the action as it joins the lineup of headline sponsors for the GASGAS Electroflow™ categories. This dynamic collaboration will bring a surge of energy to an already adrenaline-fueled event.
Ride up untimed with the crew, then pick whatever track you want. Drop in with your buddies, do a reccy lap or pin a race run. It’s about doing party trains, railing berms and racing all in one day.
- Ride the way you want to ride, with warm up runs, and in any order you want! Make it a cruisy day out mountain biking or treat it like an EWS.
- This is enduro racing with new friends and without a tight schedule.
- Work with your crew and other racers to figure out the best order to race, get strategic!
- Have a cruisy day out on the bike or absolutely smash your legs.
- Elite racer, grom or noob, any age, will have a blast!
Same epic format as the Fox Superflow®
3 Timed Stages, 5 Runs, Fastest On Each Counts!
- At EVERY RACE we are offer 3 epic, gravity enduro stages called Fox, Stans & Lazer
- Racing is spread over 2 days, you choose what day you race
- We have base rules: No track order. Always five laps. At least 3 tracks. Pro-stage where we can. That’s at least 15 possible race runs and the fastest time on each stage counts!
- Racing starts at 9:00 am and you have till 3:30 pm to complete a minimum of 1 run per track to get a placing
- You choose what order you ride the stages in
- Stages are an average of 2-3 minutes long, with untimed liaisons so take your time and chat with your mates
- Return to the race village at anytime for food, support or to rest!
- The fastest time on each race track gets added up to the final result across skill and age group classifications.
- To claim a ranking in a State Series, racers must compete – and finish – at least two State Rounds (NSW/ACT, QLD or VIC).
- To claim a ranking in the overall Australian Series, competitors must finish and place at a minimum in 2 events across at least 2x different States (ie 1x in NSW/ACT, 1x in QLD) and collect at least 2,500 points.
- Get ready to have an awesome day out as you smash down our GASGAS Electroflow™ race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
All e-Bikes used in our GASGAS Electroflow™ events must be compliant with Australian standards to ensure the safety of all participants.
Our goal is to promote a level playing field for all participants and to keep mountain biking safe and enjoyable for everyone.
This means for e-Bikers:
- We remind our event participants on e-Bikes, that Rocky Trail Entertainment has required all e-Bikes used at our events to comply with Australian Standards.
- Random checks of e-Bikes by the Race Director may include a visual inspection of the equipment and electric power checks. The Race Director has the sole discretion to remove a rider from the event and the results.
- Rocky Trail Entertainment requires every participant on an e-Bike to agree to additional addendum on the Race Waiver, guaranteeing the compliance of the e-bike with the Australian Standards at the time of the event and acknowledge the risk associated with non-compliance. The Race Waiver is available on our website.
Your GASGAS Electroflow™ registration includes the following:
- Entry as an E-Bike participant in the GASGAS Electroflow™ categories at each Fox Superflow® event
- Personalised Race Plate with timing chip & results QR
- Entry into your state GASGAS Electrolow™ series
- Live Timing throughout the event
- Access to content for social media sharing
- Free giveaways
- Professional First Aid
- Race Starters on all stages
- Event Marshalls
- Event Village with music and race commentary
- Food, Coffee & Drinks Vendors
- Neutral Service / Repairs
- Sponsor Expo & Demonstrations
The rules are relatively simple:
- eBikes must be unmodified and comply with current Australian standards. Read more about our eBike policy here
- No race plate no race
- Always respect other riders no matter their skill, speed, age or gender
- If you leave the track you must return to the same point before continuing your run
- No shortcutting or “local lines” outside the bunted track
- No shuttling
- All bikes and rider safety equipment must comply with the Australian Standards; you can race the GASGAS Electroflow™ with any approved helmet and we encourage protection gear but it is not compulsory in this race format.
- All riders must agree to a Race Waiver when they sign up online or at the race on-site
Categories & Entry
Your Age group will automatically be assigned during the registration process based on your Year of Birth.
Entry fees and categories for the GASGAS Electroflow™ format (details differ for PRO race – find out more).
GASGAS Electroflow® Categories $99*
- Open (19+)
- Veteran (30+)
- Master (40+)
- SuperMaster (50+)
- GrandMaster (60+)
*Our Falls Creek Event has different entry fees as it its a shuttled event.
Age determination day is December 31 of the current racing year, meaning how old you are at the end of the year determines which Age group category you can race in. Superflow® events are generally are un-shuttled with the exception of the races we host at Mt Buller and Falls Creek in Victoria. Please refer to the specific event websites for event entry fees, which include multiple-day options and include shuttle tickets.