Woolgoolga, lock up your XC bikes and grab the big rig we’re coming to town!
This is enduro racing with new friends and without a tight schedule. Work with your crew and other racers to figure out the best order to race, get strategic! Elite racer, grom or noob, any age, will have a blast: there are no harsh cut-off times or start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and each lock your own best race run in!
Get ready to have an awesome day out as you smash down our Fox Superflow® race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Rider briefings are posted 1-2 days prior to the event and event photos are uploaded 24-48 hours after event.
Racing starts at 9:00 am with Last run at 3:30 PM
Got a question, check out our FAQ’s or send us a message on the chat at the bottom of the page
Stuarts Road, Woolgoolga NSW 2456
We are racing on the home trails of the Woolgoolga Mountain Bike Club (WMTBC) in the beautiful Wedding Bells State Forest in Woolgoolga.
Rocky Trail Entertainment works closely with the local clubs and land owners or venue managers to make sure each event has the lowest environment impact as possible. We also donate a portion per riders entry fee to the club to help them further develop the trails.
AddressTaylors Rd, Woolgoolga NSW 2456, Australia
The Event Hub and Parking is located at the top of Stuarts Road.
Stuarts Road is two way with NO PARKING allowed and caution around cyclist.
Parking will be located in the large quarry area due West of the Event Hub, approx. 500m.
Please follow the directions of event staff when entering the venue and park as directed.
Please make sure your vehicle is parked considerately and does not impact access to the event center or trails.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Bike support on site – thanks to the crew from Woodseys Wheels Cycles.
- MTB Direct will be on site with some extra goodies for podium getters
- Woopi Brewing Co is offering all #rockytrailracers & their families 10% OFF all food and drink in taproom this racing weekend Fri-Sun!
- They also provided some random-draw prizes (bubbly & cosy) – check results throughout the morning to see if you’re a winner!
- Action at the brewery: Woopi Brewery Movie night on Friday before the race – It’s “Happy Gilmore”, a family-friendly screening! More events at the Brewery here – LIVE Music from 3pm on the Saturday!
- Plus their crew will be at the Fox Superflow® event centre on the Saturday afternoon too – grab a fresh brew tow wind down at the end of an awesome race day. If you’re signed up for Sunday, come along, pick up your race plate early and hang out with the Rocky Trail crew as the sun sets.
- Barrington Bike Park provided 5x $90 shuttle passes for our random prize draw – check results throughout the morning to see if you’re a winner!
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
Food & Refreshments
No event is complete without awesome coffee, epic food and plenty of cold refreshments!
The NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort is only 10 minutes drive from the race venue Wedding Bells at Woolgoolga, NSW. Accommodation is booking out quickly, so please get in quick – the Resort is offering Rocky Trail Racers and Visitors a 10% discount. To book call the park direct on (02) 6640 7444 – mention that you are part of the Rocky Trail MTB event and use the promo-code ROCKYTRAIL to receive a 10% discount.
No camping is allowed at the Event Hub.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.