Supported by Events ACT, this race will take you to Stromlo Forest Park with one of the most popular Rocky Trail set of race tracks – it will make your frothing gravity mountain bikers’ hearts skip a beat! Superflow racing is your mountain bike life with the volume turned up!
This is enduro racing with new friends and without a tight schedule. Work with your crew and other racers to figure out the best order to race, get strategic! Elite racer, grom or noob, any age, will have a blast: there are no harsh cut-off times or start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and each lock your own best race run in!
Get ready to have an awesome day out as you smash down our Fox Superflow® race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Rider briefings are posted 1-2 days prior to the event and event photos are uploaded 24-48 hours after event.
Racing starts at 9:00 am with Last run at 3:30 PM
Got a question, check out our FAQ’s or send us a message on the chat at the bottom of the page
The Event Hub will be located up the fire road at the intersection of Pork Barrel track and the start of the Double Dissolution track. Enter via Western Branch Carpark Uriarra Road
AddressStromlo Forest Park Western Carpark, Uriarra Road, Stromlo ACT, Australia
Stromlo Forest Park has permitted us to park people inside the gate and so we will parallel park on the side of the following fire roads near the event hub: North South Link, Forest Trail and Reservoir Link Track. Fire roads will be two way so park carefully to ensure the road remains open for vehicles to depart at the end of the day.
If you do not intend to stay for the entire day please park outside the gate in the Western Car Park and/or along Uriarra Rd. Please follow the directions of the parking marshals.
The gate will be closed during racing.
- Fox Factory Australia – our headline sponsor will be on-site with a massive expo of Fox, Marzocchi, Raceface and Easton Cycling products!
- Bikecorp will be exhibiting a big range of brands
- Fantic Bikes will provide an eBike demo all weekend
- DHaRCO will be in the house with their shredders and huge range of clothing
- Crofto Clothing will exhibit and offers 20% off for #rockytrailracers on the weekend
- Rola VBR will be at the event creating stories and content – cheers!
- ACT Cancer Council SunSmart Station
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Random prize draw plus giveaways
- Neutral bike support by Bike’n’Shocks in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
Food & Refreshments
No event is complete without awesome coffee, epic food and plenty of cold refreshments!
- The crew from SoomSoomKItchen will be on site all weekend for your hunger needs!
- Little Batty Coffee ready to take your 1st order from 7am both days.
Support the businesses that support our events, thanks!
Accommodation & Camping
There is no camping available at Stromlo as we are on the northern end. Various campgrounds available in Canberra.
Remember to check out our “Capital Destination Guide” with a range of Accommodation Offers, which are regularly updated!
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.