Arthurs Seat State Park offers over 20 kilometres of single-track mountain biking in the Mornington Peninsula – widely known as RedHill Mtb Park.
The event hub and parking is accessed from Boundary Road.
The entry gate is approximately 100mtr West from the shops. Look for the Rocky Trail flags when approaching the area.
See Parking tab for information.
Red Hill MTB park North Entrance, Boundary Road, Dromana VIC, Australia
The event hub and parking is accessed from Boundary Road. The entry gate is approximately 100mtr West from the shops. Look for the Rocky Trail flags when approaching the area. The north entrance carpark is small and has limited parking. Travel further down the road and enter into the large open paddock. This area is closer to the Event Hub. (see image below)
Please follow the direction of staff on the day.
Team tents space will be available in the event hub area but vehicles will need to be parked in the parking zone. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Redbull Tent and giveaways
- Neutral bike support in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- Trailer mounted port a loos will be located near the Event Hub with access to the public toilets at the Boundary Street carpark.
We’re also super excited to have the following Event partners showcasing their amazing products and services:
- Come and try the new range of jigsaw jumps across the weekend
- Capped Out will be on site with their epic range of custom stem caps, bolts and clothing
- Mobile Osteopathy – Ema will be there to help with any sore spots. Book in for a consultant post race.
- Any bike issues on the day, see the team from Rye Bike Shop to get you rolling again.
- The local bike shop Chainbrain will be open and operating across the weekend with store and marquee setup in the Event Hub. Stop and say hi to the crew
- Need bike wash products – check out the Krush tent for all the supplies
- Check out the latest cool gear and grab a bargain at the Reckless Store marquee.
- 299Bikes are stocked with the latest 2023 designs.
Coffee & Food
- Looking for the best dumplings in town – we have you covered. Wun Hung Lo Dumplings on site all weekend.
- For the vegan lover – check out Wombats cafe across the road. Open both days.
- Saturday riders – sorry no coffee van on site but we have three great cafes across the road.
- Sunday riders – @milkbarmelb will be ready and waiting from 7am to serve the best liquid gold to start your day.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.