Arthurs Seat State Park offers over 20 kilometres of single-track mountain biking in the Mornington Peninsula – widely known as RedHill Mtb Park.
The trails can be accessed by three major points – Seawind Carpark, Arthurs Seat Rd (South carpark) and Boundary Road (North carpark).
The Event Hub will be access by Boundary Road Carpark, Hillview Community Reserve, Boundary Road, Dromana.
Here you will find toilets, drinking water and a bike maintenance station. The start of the trails is found 400m south (uphill) of the carpark.
Red Hill MTB park North Entrance, Boundary Road, Dromana VIC, Australia
Event Parking will be located in the large open grass paddock just below the Event Hub area.
Please follow the direction of staff on the day.
Team tents space will be available in the event hub area but vehicles will need to be parked in the parking zone.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Redbull Tent and giveaways
- Neutral bike support in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- Trailer mounted port a loos will be located near the Event Hub with access to the public toilets at the Boundary Street carpark.
We’re also super excited to have the following Event partners showcasing their amazing products and services:
- Come and try the new range of jigsaw jumps across the weekend
- Capped Out will be on site with their epic range of custom stem caps, bolts and clothing
- Mobile Osteopathy – Ema will be there to help with any sore spots. Book in for a consultant post race.
- Any bike issues on the day, see the team from Rye Bike Shop to get you rolling again.
- The local bike shop Chainbrain will be open and operating across the weekend with store and marquee setup in the Event Hub. Stop and say hi to the crew
- Need bike wash products – check out the Krush tent for all the supplies
Coffee & Food
Local food and coffee van will be available for the duration of event.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.