Orange, lock up your XC bikes and grab the big rig we’re coming to town!
Attention 2-day format: Timing chips are active on both Sat+Sun for this event – it’s a special edition with two days of racing to accommodate the elevation and allow riders to spread their race runs across both days.
This is enduro racing with new friends and without a tight schedule. Work with your crew and other racers to figure out the best order to race, get strategic! Elite racer, grom or noob, any age, will have a blast: there are no harsh cut-off times or start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and each lock your own best race run in!
Get ready to have an awesome day out as you smash down our Fox Superflow® race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Rider briefings are posted 1-2 days prior to the event and event photos are uploaded 24-48 hours after event.
Racing starts at 9:00 am with Last run at 3:30 PM
Got a question, check out our FAQ’s or send us a message on the chat at the bottom of the page
Glenwood State Forest, Lidster NSW
- The NEW Event Hub will be located at the mid point on Goat Hill Rd. Early bird parking will be between the Event Hub and Track starts, overflow parking will be available below the Event hub. We have plenty of fire roads available, with a little walk up to the Hub.
- To get there, head out of Orange on Cargo Road until you get to the Alf Meyers Way turnoff on your left. Continue along Alf Meyers Way following the signs – see direction here
AddressMW3X+QJ Lidster NSW, Australia
Rocky Trail Entertainment works closely with the local clubs and land owners or venue managers to make sure each event has the lowest environment impact as possible. We also donate a portion per riders entry fee to the club to help them further develop the trails.
- Parking will be on the Goat Hill Rd and Alf Meyers Way parallel on the right side (heading down) only, with areas set aside for cars to pass. An area will be allocated at the event hub to allow cars to turn around.
- Marshals will be on hand to assist with parking to ensure the roads are not blocked at anytime.
Please follow the directions of event staff when entering the venue and park as directed.
Please make sure your vehicle is parked considerately and does not impact access to the event center or trails.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Random prizes and giveaways
- Neutral bike support in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- Unisex Portaloos
Food & Refreshments
- Food, Coffee and cold drinks – Great coffee and snacks by the Colorado Coffee Crew. Food truck organised for refreshments, snacks and lunch. Hotdogs and Burgers on the menu from 10am.
The friendly crew from Bike & Shocks on site both days
Bike issues visit the local bike shop crew at D G Cycles – near shop Summer Street Orange
There is no camping close to the event hub.
Please see our Rocky Trail Orange destination guide for all the accommodation options available. Canobolas Caravan Park would be the closest campground/caravan park in town.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.