This event takes you to Jolly Nose MTB Park on the NSW North Coast. Super-fast, challenging A-lines in the rockgarden and flowy B-lines too – the local Hastings Valley MTB Riders claim some of the fastest superflow racers in our series history and once you race their home tracks, you’ll know why!
This is enduro racing with new friends and without a tight schedule. Work with your crew and other racers to figure out the best order to race, get strategic! Elite racer, grom or noob, any age, will have a blast: there are no harsh cut-off times or start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and each lock your own best race run in!
Get ready to have an awesome day out as you smash down our Fox Superflow® race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Rider briefings are posted 1-2 days prior to the event and event photos are uploaded 24-48 hours after event.
Racing starts at 9:00 am with Last run at 3:30 PM
Got a question, check out our FAQ’s or send us a message on the chat at the bottom of the page
Jolly Nose MTB Park at Queens Lake State Forest – Spring Creek Rd, Bonny Hills
Please note, the main “Wizard” car park at Jolly Nose has patchy phone reception.
AddressSpring Creek Rd, Bonny Hills NSW 2445, Australia
Parking is available at the event center with overflow parking available a short distance along the Spring Creek Road. Please follow the directions of our event staff.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Rola Vertical Bike Rack Demo – check out our Rocky Trailhead Tom Jenkins’ new rig!
- Redbull Tent and giveaways
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demos
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- Water – we will have a 200L drinking water tank at the event centre
Food & Refreshments
At Jolly Nose the locals serve up some seriously delicious food! As ever you won’t be disappointed:
- The food menu will be updated nearer the event.
- We will definitely have a Coffee offering. We are waiting to confirm the vendor.
We welcome NRMA Parks and Resorts as a Rocky Trail Accommodation Partner. So many of our event venues are close to one of their many beautiful properties! Camping, glamping, cabins – great for families, groups of friends and couples getaways… that’s our #rockytrailracers, what a match!
Our event venue at Jolly Nose MTB Park is only about a 30min drive from the NRMA Port Macquarie Breakwall Holiday Park.
- Address: 1 Munster St, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
- The Holiday Park is offering Rocky Trail Racers and Visitors a 10% discount from 05-07 April 2024.
- To book, call or email the Holiday Park directly and quote the Reservation #467001. Click here for contact details.
Camping is allowed at this venue within the main and overflow carparks.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.