Jolly Nose MTB Park at Queens Lake State Forest – Spring Creek Rd, Bonny Hills
Please note, the main car park at Jolly Nose has patchy phone reception.
IMPORTANT: Event Centre Location
- 8am-10am located at the main car park for main registration wave.
- from 10am satellite event centre (with consistent phone reception) near STAN’s track finish – this is where LIVE times are displayed and ANY changes or on-the-day regos have to be done.
These are the home trails of the Hastings Valley MTB Riders, Jolly Nose MTB Park is located just 25min south of Port Macquarie. Managed by the Forestry Corporation those trails are everything Superflow trails should be.
Camping is allowed at this venue.
Spring Creek Rd, Bonny Hills NSW 2445, Australia
Parking is available at the event center with overflow parking available a short distance along the main road. Please follow the directions of our event staff.
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Redbull Tent and giveaways
- Neutral bike support in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
Coffee & Food
No event is complete without awesome coffee, epic food and plenty of cold refreshments!
We’ll be updating our list of suppliers closer to the date.
All Rocky Trail events are Ecotourism Certified in the Nature Tourism category by Ecotourism Australia. This means that with Rocky Trail you are guaranteed to be part of a genuine and authentic trail-based nature experience that looks after the environment.
Our Sustainability Pledge is that we encourage our racers to follow some simple tips to ‘tread softly’ when visiting the bush and minimise damage to the natural environment. In summary, when you attend our events, please take only memories, immerse yourself into nature, enjoy spending time with like-minded people on ‘rocky trails’ and please, leave only footprints and tyre marks on the sanctioned trails and in the event perimeter marked out, if you’re a racer.