The world-class Mount Buller Mountain Bike Park offers km’s of gravity and flow in the Victorian High Country – “Race the way you Ride” with Rocky Trail on six, yes six of Mount Buller’s epic trails!
The MT Buller Superflow® is part of our epic Alpenflow long weekend of events. Each of the days counts as a seperate round of the Victorian Superflow® Series so you can double up and get double the points!
We’re also doubling the number of tracks and offering dedicated peddled or shuttled days and giving you the choice. This means you can pick your day and race either peddled or shuttled or ride both days and hit all 6 tracks!
Rider briefings are posted 1-2 days prior to the event and event photos are uploaded 24-48 hours after event.
Alpenflow SUPERFLOW® racing
This event is a double header with Your Choice of Peddled or Shuttled or Both!
Got a question send us a message below via the chat
Everything you need to know about the stages
Shuttled Stages – ROUND 2 GRAVITY
Our dedicated shuttled stages use the Gravity Trail network including Abom, Cooperhead and Outlaw plus shuttle ticket. You can select to ride a single shuttled round (either Saturday or Sunday) or race the double header and choose what day you race peddled and what day is shuttled. Entry includes your shuttle fee.
pedalled Stages – ROUND 3 CORNHILL
Our dedicated pedalled stages use the Cornhill Trail network including Misty Twisty, Clancy’s Run and Gang Gangs. You can select to ride a single pedalled round (either Saturday or Sunday) or race the double header and choose what day you race pedalled and what day is shuttled.
Got a question, check out our FAQ’s or send us a message on the chat at the bottom of the page
We are setting up the race stages so that you can truly make this one your own adventure with two rounds of the VIC Series on the weekend. There’s one race day with uplift shuttles, there’s one race day to ride uphill and you can pick which one to do on what day! See race track info for more details.
Address13 Village Square, Mount Buller VIC 3723, Australia
All event participants are asked to park in the vicinity of the Mt Buller Village and surrounding streets/avenues, there is a large car park behind Village Square Plaza, plenty of spots along Summit Road past the Clocktower and also along The Avenue immediately behind the Kooroora Hotel.
You will find that there are plenty of spots close to the event hub situated on the main stage in the Village Square.
Please do not park in either the Lower Tyrol car park or at Spurs (top of the gravity zone) as these areas are reserved for the Blue Dirt MTB shuttle pickup and drop down locations and vehicles only. Thank you for your understanding.
- Lazer Helmets, perfect time to check out all the 2023 range of helmets, including the new KinetiCore Cage Full face helmet – https://www.lazersport.com/au/helmets/off-road/cage-kineticore
- Looking for some new riding kit? Dharco will have a large range on site – https://dharco.com/
- Wash your bike time – stop and say hi to the KRUSH team – https://www.krushoz.com/
- Capped Out has some cool bling for your bike – https://www.cappedout.com.au/
- Feeling thirsty – grab a cold drink from Rippa Sippa – https://www.rippasippa.com/
- Local business 299 Bikes has some cool riding merch – https://www.299.bike/
- Registration Tent with live timing, merch and race info
- Redbull Tent and giveaways
- Neutral bike support in case of a mechanical
- Mountain bike equipment displays and demonstrations
- Music and live race updates
- Professional First Aid
- Public toilets are only available at the Buller centre in the Village square.
- For the Gravity riders – one portaloo is located in the lower shuttle carpark.
Coffee & Food
- Limited Alpine businesses are open across the summer season so please come prepared and bring enough basic/additional supplies.
- Kooroora Hotel – Is open 7 days a week from 8am – breakfast/lunch and dinner. Book early to secure a spot – https://kooroorahotel.com.au/
- Blue Dirt cafe – open each day from 8am. Grab and go – https://bluedirt.com.au/village-bike-cafe/
- Alpine Retreat Hotel – open from 4pm. Book to secure your table – https://alpineretreatmtbuller.com.au/